We are a leading, multi-award-winning, Identity Access Management Start-Up.
uqudo was born with a mission to rid the digital world of fraudulent identities. We aim to instil trust in digital transactions where interactions are essentially anonymous.
Founded by a team of identity experts, uqudo has a long heritage of delivering large-scale, high-quality projects with success stories in digital federal national identity programs, national driving licence systems, and national electronic passport programs.
As a natural progression of these successes, uqudo has reinvented itself as an intelligent AI-based identity layer that’s future-proof, dynamic, and secure.
Our talented and diverse workforce spans 18 nationalities across 7 countries, with all of our opportunities offered as either fully remote or with hybrid working flexibility.
What do we value?
Trust is at the centre of our mission, our product, and our culture.
We are honest and transparent in all of our interactions, with our customers, and with each other. And we trust our employees to make good decisions for themselves and for uqudo.
We care – more – always – about each other, our customers, and our community.
We encourage all of our employees to achieve and maintain their version of excellence through an empowering management culture.
- Responsible for preparing supplier payments, invoices, receipts, and bank reconciliation in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Accountable for all accounting entries on the ERP system; and assisting in the preparation of monthly closings and monthly financial reports in accordance with IFRS.
- General GL maintenance.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Ad Hoc requests based on business needs.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant degree.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an Accountant.
- At least 3 years of hands-on Xero experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of UAE taxation rules and requirements.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
What else will we look for?
You should be able to take initiative and possess the ability to work both autonomously and in a close-knit team environment. Problem analysis and problem-solving will be at the heart of your role, and therefore attention to detail is critical. You will have a proven track record of successfully working to tight deadlines.
Please note that you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application.
uqudo is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply, click here.