Lead DevOps Engineer
We are a leading, multi-award-winning, Identity Access Management Start-Up.
uqudo was born with a mission to rid the digital world of fraudulent identities. We aim to instil trust in digital transactions where interactions are essentially anonymous.
Founded by a team of identity experts, uqudo has a long heritage of delivering large-scale, high-quality projects with success stories in digital federal national identity programs, national driving licence systems, and national electronic passport programs.
As a natural progression of these successes, uqudo has reinvented itself as an intelligent AI-based identity layer that’s future-proof, dynamic, and secure.
Our talented and diverse workforce spans 18 nationalities across 7 countries, with all of our opportunities offered as either fully remote or with hybrid working flexibility.
What do we value?
Trust is at the centre of our mission, our product, and our culture.
We are honest and transparent in all of our interactions, with our customers, and with each other. And we trust our employees to make good decisions for themselves and for uqudo.
We care – more – always – about each other, our customers, and our community.
We encourage all of our employees to achieve and maintain their version of excellence through an empowering management culture.
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our innovative Technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the digital identity space. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and improving uqudo’s environments in Azure and our CI/CD pipeline.
- Taking full ownership of our Azure environments and CI/CD pipeline.
- Providing and maintaining the infrastructure for uqudo’s operation.
- Helping to build a DevOps team as our company continues to grow.
- Strong experience with Cloud Infrastructure services and a clear understanding of deployment models.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure is mandatory.
- Conceptual knowledge and hands-on experience of systems management and monitoring functions.
- Understanding of cloud architecture concepts and styles (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), containerization (Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes) and related concepts. Strong experience with Kubernetes is a must.
- Proven ability to deliver infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Experience with packaging applications for Kubernetes using Helm.
- Experience deploying, configuring and administering Continuous Integration and Delivery tools, Code Quality Management tools and Security Inspection tools.
- Ability to define scalable CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Performance Testing Tools.
- Experience in ELK is a plus.
What else will we look for?
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Capability to work with a team based in several remote locations.
- Leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Please note that you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application.
Uqudo is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply, click here.