Job Type: Permanent/Full time
We are a leading, multi-award winning, Identity Access Management Start Up.
uqudo was born with a mission to rid the digital world of fraudulent identities. We aim to instil trust in digital transactions where interactions are essentially anonymous.
Founded by a team of identity experts, uqudo has a long heritage of delivering large-scale, high-quality projects with success stories in digital federal national identity programs, national driving licence systems, and national electronic passport programs.
As a natural progression of these successes, uqudo has reinvented itself as an intelligent AI-based identity layer that’s future-proof, dynamic, and secure.Our talented and diverse workforce spans 18 nationalities across 7 countries, with all of our opportunities offered as either fully remote or with hybrid working flexibility.
What do we value?
Trust is at the centre of our mission, our product, and our culture.
We are honest and transparent in all of our interactions, with our customers, and with each other. And we trust our employees to make good decisions for themselves and for uqudo.
We care – more – always – about each other, our customers, and our community.
We encourage all of our employees to achieve and maintain their version of excellence through an empowering management culture.
From the get-go you will be expected to run the day-to-day product management, and as our company scales you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers.
- You will help formulate uqudo’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics and strategy.
- You will manage an agile product roadmap, capturing potential work from a variety of inputs. You will understand and prioritise this work so that the product teams are always focussed on the most impactful tasks.
- You will deeply understand the tangible problems and opportunities we’re tackling, through research and regular interaction with customers. You will define and frame those problems for the team.
- You will identify the high value customer problems we should be solving through research and regular interaction with customers.
- You will clearly define these problems for the team and scope solutions into small increments so we can ship fast.
- You will scope solutions for these problems and opportunities into small increments to ship to customers as quickly as possible.
- You will work closely with both Design and Engineering to make sure these solutions are valuable, usable, feasible and viable.
- You will constantly evaluate if these solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, in our beta and full releases.
- You will set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience.
- You will package the product to tell a cohesive story to the market and develop a corresponding packaging, pricing and positioning strategy.
- As uqudo matures and our team expands, we expect our ways of working to adapt in response to new challenges. You will guide the company through these changes and help to shape our product process.
- You have 8+ years of professional experience managing software products, with a proven track record of product success within the IDV/eKYC field.
- You have a deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and product usability.
- Preferably you have held a product design role in the past.
- You’re familiar with UX/UI principles, design thinking, and user-centred design practices.
- You have worked with product engineering teams that adopt agile product development methodologies.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You are comfortable making decisions without consensus, are persuasive when needed, and can positively influence decision-making.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You have conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you’re self driven.
- You’re organised and able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- You are opinionated but not dogmatic, are fearless about adopting new technologies, and can learn what you need when you need it. You are able to evaluate when it’s right to build, and when to buy.
- Experience of working in an early stage startup in a rapidly changing environment is highly desirable.
Please note that you must currently be eligible to work and remain indefinitely without any restrictions in the country to which you are making an application.
Uqudo is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply, click here.