Why choose us?
Perform risk-based customer and UBO identification for greater security.
Use digital signatures to remove the occurrence of fake or tampered IDs.
Extensive data sources
Access government repositories to identify if an individual is real.
Automate document verification and enhance customer experience.
Enhanced Due Diligence Features
Bank account verification
Verify bank account ownership to reduce fraud and errors.
- Confirm bank account ownership by validating details such as name, date of birth, phone number, address and more.
- Match account details like sort code and account number for lightning-fast validation.
Understand customers’ risk profiles through their financial behaviour
- Evaluate users’ existing and past credits against existing information.
- Evaluate credit and loan payment habits and analyse their credit scores.
- Access global credit risk insights that leverage real-time bank data.
- Evaluate risk by checking if the user has a history of negative media reports.
Protect against fraud and identity theft by ensuring each person has only one unique profile across your entire user base.
- Flag and identify duplicates based on unique personal attributes.
- Use algorithms to determine the uniqueness of identity, minimising the risk of fraud.
- Merge duplicate accounts in case users have mistakenly created multiple accounts.
Validate global addresses to identify fraudsters
- Extract addresses from identity documents, and validate them using
- Utility bills
- Bank statements
- Credit card bills
- Proof of employment
- Tenancy papers
- Verify if the address actually exists through residential and company address databases.
4 reasons why is KYC broken and how you can achieve better compliance
How digital identity can make your fintech more secure?
An award-winning team
uqudo is proud to be recognised by some of the world’s most distinguished organisations.
What is KYC?
Know Your Customer (KYC) is an identity verification process that authenticates the real identity of customers during onboarding.
What is Enhanced Due Diligence?
EDD goes beyond CDD and looks to establish a higher level of identity assurance with additional verification steps such as verifying the customer’s address.
How do you perform KYC?
Three key steps are involved in our identity process; first, we read the document and extract identity data; next, we check the person on camera is real and matches the document; finally, we verify document authenticity via government databases or using the digital signatures on the document.
What are the requirements for KYC?
KYC document requirements vary according to a region’s jurisdiction but generally include
- A government-issued ID card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Birth certificates
Why is KYC required?
KYC helps financial institutions verify the identity of customers and prevents companies from being used in illegal financial activities. KYC also helps firms understand their customer’s financial behaviour, aiding in a better user experience.
What is eKYC?
eKYC or Digital KYC refers to a remote, paperless KYC process, that can be completed digitally. The steps involved in eKYC are:
- AI document scanning
- Biometric face recognition
- Digital document verification
How long does KYC verification take?
uqudo’s identity verification can be completed in less than 10 seconds.
|Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".