Excellence and security
at the intersection of
tech & digital identity.
At uqudo, our best-in-class tech stack and powerful features give you everything you need to stay secure and compliant while delivering exceptional user experience.
See it in action:
Optical character recognition (OCR) services
- Capture text from non-editable document formats such as PDFs, images or paper documents.
- Extract data from documents across 248+ countries and territories with unparalleled accuracy.
- 98 languages supported.
Document detection solutions
- Eliminate the need for customers to take a picture.
- Document location is automatically detected within the frame.
- A perspective transformation is applied to make the image readable.
- ID-relevant information is identified and segmented.
Document type detection:
- Automatically detect document type on camera.
- Ensure picture quality is readable and not blurry.
- Automatically notify users of unsuccessful attempts to prompt retry.
- Guarantee picture quality is readable and without glare.
- Send users feedback in real-time if glare is compromising image quality.
ID photo quality detection:
- Check photo quality and automatically trigger a warning to users if not up to par.
- Provide immediate feedback if photo quality doesn’t make the cut.
Advanced tampering detection
- Detect document source to establish if a document is a scanned, digital copy, or real document.
Manual examination trigger:
- Score documents that don’t meet thresholds to trigger manual examination.
AI/ML powered tampering detection:
- Automatically detect document tampering to initiate manual examination.
NFC digital identity verification
- Scan and extract data from NFC chips in passports from 137 countries.
- Scan and extract data from National IDs. that no other provider can including UAE, Oman and Bahrain
- Verify NFC chips using digital signatures in passports from 42 countries.
- Verify NFC chips using digital signatures from National IDs from countries that no other provider can including UAE, Oman and Bahrain.
Data validation & NCR integration
- Check the expiry date and ensure the front and back of documents are 100% congruent.
- Check document validity via integrations with a broad range of public and private data sources.
- Verify individual and company data and perform AML screening using the world’s largest risk database.
Authentic facial recognition &
Leverage our superior facial recognition technology to conduct facial verification + liveness in under 3 seconds for a smooth customer experience.
Facial recognition quality check:
- Ensure a real face is in front of the camera by checking for open eyes, face coverings, and position and orientation to the camera.
Liveness & face matching:
- Detect if the person in front of the camera is alive and real and compare a user’s selfie with their documents to confirm a facial match.
- Manage all your cases on one centralized dashboard.
- View analytics on user activity and download reports ensuring regulatory compliance.
Website & app QR code onboarding solutions
Onboarding QR code mobile app:
- Use a QR code that triggers the launch of the app.
Onboarding QR Code Web:
- Use a QR code that triggers the launch of the website.
Secure, frictionless, & fully compliant digital onboarding. Integrated seamlessly within your app.
See why our customers love uqudo
Digital ID, data governance and cross borders e-payments are critical to advance the digital transformation we want for Africa. Therefore, welcoming uqudo to the alliance is clearly aligned with our ambitions. Their expertise and experience will be a great asset to our organisation.
After our research, we found uqudo to be by far the best AML provider and we are confident that they will help us push our business forward as we grow.
Authentication and authorization are mission-critical components. Staex provides a dynamic lightweight network layer for new digital collaborators such as public-private engagements while uqudo offers proven digital identity technology. The combined solution safeguards our lives and actions in the digital world.